Sun, Dec 06|
Samasta Yoga Studio
Ayurvedic Essentials & Cooking Class
You will learn your own Dosha and how to create your own balance following the Ayurvedic learnings. We will be learning, as well, how to make two essential Ayurvedic recipes: Kitchadi and Ghee and enjoying a delicious LUNCh together!
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Samasta Yoga Studio, 580 Henley Beach Road, Fulham SA, Australia
About the Event
- Your Unique Ayurvedic Blueprint
- Which foods are best suited to your constitution for creating optimal health
- How to balance your digestion and overcome bloating, IBS,cravings and otherdigestive disorders
- How to detox well for clarity of mind and an energised body!
- How to create daily rhythms for optimal energy
- The amazing health benefits of Ghee and how to make your own Gheeand Kitchadi
- And enjoy some delicious Kitchadi for lunch!
For more information e: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421601715
Jacqueline is an Ayurvedic Practitioner and Yoga Teacher with over 10 years experience in both modalities. A mum of 2, Jacqueline delivers herknowledge of Ayurveda & Yoga in an informative and practical way that makes sense and can be easily integrated into daily life.
SPACES ARE LIMITED!
Ayurveda cooking class!
Ayurvedic Essentials & Cooking Class Sunday 6th December 9.30am - 12.30pm At: Samasta Yoga Studio 580 Henley Beach Rd, FulhamA$80.00