Hatha Yoga Workshop with Paulina
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is designed for everyone and all levels, we will be working on each pose from the basis and fundamentals, based on the correct aligment and breathing. This workshop is a recurrent workshop that will take place every month.
The practice includes pranayama, meditation, asanas (yoga poses) and relaxation. During the practice the complete body moves, bends, stretchs and tones. Each asana balances the one that precedes it and each asana is followed by one that offers the opposite stretch.
Fundamentals of Yoga, chackras, mantras, pranayama and meditacion will be introduced. These concepts are very important in the yoga practice as you will be encourage to adapt, notice and feel them in every pose.
The following asanas are included in the workshops: (props will be used to ensure correct aligment and support).
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Sun salutation (for warming up the body) and legs, lower back and abdomen warming.
- Sirshasana (head stand)
- Sarvangasana (shoulders stand)
- Halasana (plough pose)
- Matsyasana (fish pose)
- Paschimothanasana (seated forward bend)
- Poorvottanasana (upward plank pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Salabhasana (locust or grashopper pose)
- Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose)
- Kakasana (crow pose)
- Pada hastasana (standing forward bend)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Shavasana (final relaxation)
In the first workshop we don't practice/learn all the poses, they will be taught, practiced and learned during the following ones.
All you need is your confy clothes, your drink bottle, your mat (optional) and a beach towel.